+618 6102 6565 | +61 423 140 990

Your Student Visa Experts

The Active Migration Education team will work with you to determine the ideal course, education provider and visa for your situation. Our team help students from all around the world obtain their student visas. Our Registered Migration Agents and Certified Education Agents have all the knowledge and expertise to ensure you have a successful student visa application.




Success Rate %

Which visa do you need?

Subclass 500 – Student Visa

You must have a 500 Student Visa to study in Australia, regardless of your field of study or qualification. This visa will allow students to study: English (ELICOS), Certificates I, II, III & IV, Diplomas, Degrees, Masters & Doctorates. Studying in Australia allows students to obtain internationally recognised qualifications whilst experiencing the diverse culture and beautiful sights that Australia has to offer.

Subclass 590 – Student Guardian Visa

The 590 Visa will allow entry for the guardian of an international student younger than 18 years of age studying in Australia on a student visa. In exceptional circumstances, the guardian of an international student over 18 years of age may be allowed entry.

What Are the Visa Requirements?

You must be enrolled in full-time study
You must show you are a genuine temporary entrant
You must show you are able to meet the financial requirements
You must meet the health requirements
You must hold sufficient health insurance
You must meet the English Language requirements
You must meet the character requirements

What is my Assessment Level?

There are 3 assessment levels in the student visa programme.  Assessment level 1 represents the lowest immigration risk and assessment level 3 the highest. A combination of your country of passport and education provider will determine your assessment level. The higher the assessment level, the greater the evidence an applicant is required to demonstrate for the visa application. Active Migration Education can help you determine your assessment level and help you decide which documents you require for your student visa application.

Click Here for an online assessment